Brazil Sao Paulo East Mission

Brazil Sao Paulo East Mission

Monday, May 25, 2015

Families are Forever

5-15-15

Family

I love it when members do their part to make the investigators and new members feel at home! That's so important! We had an investigator at church this week, and the meeting hadn't started yet and he was sitting alone. Some people had gone to shake his hand but that was it. I asked a brother if he could sit by his side and he was trying to avoid the question and ended up not sitting with him... :( But, thankfully, another returned missionary sat by his side...but I get really sad when stuff like this happens, when members don't do their part even when I ask them...But what are you gonna do right? Just gotta continue and do your part. Do we say that in English? Do your part?

It's good to see the family together and I love seeing my cute little nieces and nephews, they look so happy and cute! :) "IT'S SO FLUFFYYY" quote that movie

Do you guys have a riding lawn mower still or is it a push?

Yeah, I remember those stories that you mentioned..or at least that story about the airplane window but I don't think I remember the one about the tram. That really is a good teaching principle, I remember that that has builded my response to situations because I remember that experience that you guys had and it reminds me that I need to be sure of all the details and not bet my lunch on it haha

Those really were some good questions that she asked, It's good for everyone to ask themselves those questions.

As for transfers, my companion, Elder Amoras, will be transferred, but we don't know where too yet, and I'll stay here in São Mateus and receive a new companion and I still don't know who it is.

But this week was good, I've read about half of the old testament and I hope to be able to finish it up this transfer! The work goes, we have some good investigators that just need to decide what they want but I'm confident that with our visits and invites, they'll decide to follow Jesus Christ.

So what was our final plan for when I get home? Do you have the final details already?]

Well I think that's about it for now.
Love you guys!

Elder Horton

No comments:

Post a Comment