Brazil Sao Paulo East Mission

Brazil Sao Paulo East Mission

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Little Miracles

11-18-13

The churros here are unlike those in the US completely haha it’s great. They fill the churro with something that you pick (I chose chocolae and doce de leite) and then they place another topping of your choice on and its very unhealthy but very delectable.

Last Tuesday something really cool happened. We left for a compromisso but they weren't there so we went to plan b which involved getting a reference from a nonmember who had spoken with a member who had spoken to us in passing the previous day that that nonmember had a reference for us. I said this to show it’s kind of coincidental but anyway we went there and she said she'd take us to where that person was living. We went there and began to talk and found out that he had recently moved out but was visiting his mom who lived there. He also said that the previous day he had been praying all night for God to give him an answer. He then said that the next day, we showed up, and he said he felt like it was an answer to his prayers. It's pretty cool how the Lord just makes stuff happen when we're completely oblivious but I love being able to see these little miracles and this chance I have to be a better instrument in the Lord's hands.

The time seems to be flying by faster and faster, it's crazy

We had 6 people at church this Sunday! And one of those 6 is now firm for being baptized this Sunday! Yay!

I am Very short on time today so I'm sorry everyone.
I love all of you.


Elder Horton

 I found a great picture of the salt lake temple and stuck it to the front of my planner!! 
I hope people ask me about it and I can explain what it is. It's also just really awesome.



I sent some pictures earlier of paved streets and what not but we work a lot 
in places assim as well (assim means like this)


The montador didn't come to put the tables together 
so I took matters into my own hands! I'll finish 'er up today.


It’s a bed frame. With a door. And cloth draped over it. Or in other words, its a table! 
The bed frame was spare in our casa but the door was trash that Elder and I salvaged :D 
We use it for eating on.

No comments:

Post a Comment